Things To Do In Atlanta This Weekend For Adults – They do a lot in Atlanta, Georgia. For those who are not ATL, it is difficult to analyze because there are so many places to see! That’s why we’ve collected the best that Atlanta has to offer, all in one place. Even if you’re familiar with Atlanta, there are definitely things to do and places to eat to add to your list!
We talked to locals and tourists who love Atlanta. These ideas are highly recommended to have a great time in this beautiful city!
Things To Do In Atlanta This Weekend For Adults
If you’ve been looking for things to do in Atlanta, but have never been, this is the place to start. Instead of going through all the ideas, we’ve compiled the 10 best things to do in Atlanta to tick off your list. All of these 10 activities are highly recommended by Atlanta locals and enthusiasts. Now let’s get serious!
Things To Do In Atlanta New Year’s Weekend 2021 Dec. 31 Jan 2
1. Georgia Aquarium – This amazing aquarium is one of the largest and best in the country. There is no way it can be done. You can fill a whole day here. Children and adults alike will never forget this fantastic experience.
2. Ponce City Market – If you’re looking for fun things to do in Atlanta, you should put Ponce City Market at the top of your list. Lots of shopping, restaurants and sights to see! Head to the roof for more fun (see Index #38)!
3. Atlanta Botanical Gardens – A great place to stroll and marvel at the colorful summer flowers. So if you’re looking for things to do in Atlanta, Georgia, put this on your list. Many events and shows take place throughout the year.
4. Olympic Centennial Park – This expansive green space is one of the first things to do in Atlanta, Georgia. A part of the city was built in memory of the 1996 Olympic Games. There are so many things in this amazing park!
April 2013: 50 Things To Do
5. Piedmont Park – Piedmont Park is one of the best things to do in Atlanta this weekend. This park has some of the best views in the city and is also close to the BeltLine!
6. BeltLine – Originally an old railroad, it is now a 22-mile loop. Either buying or renting scooters and bikes is a great way to get out and see Atlanta.
7. Krog Street Market – Located near the BeltLine, Krog Street Market has cute shops and is a great place to eat, chat and people watch. If you want to feel real and are looking for fun things to do in Atlanta, Georgia, this is the place!
8. The World of Coca-Cola – It is a popular tourist attraction! So much to do and so much to taste! You can taste Coca-Cola from all over the world and see various displays.
Atlanta Travel Guide & Tips
9. Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park – ATL has a lot of history. Put this on your list when looking for things to do in Atlanta. In addition to free admission, the park is home to the King Center, Ebenezer Baptist Church, MLK’s childhood home, and many other attractions.
10. Terrace – located on the 72nd floor above ground, the terrace offers an unforgettable dining experience. During dinner, the restaurant is moved around to take in the stunning views of Atlanta.
Do you want to visit Atlanta at the full rate? Here is a list of the best things for kids to do in Atlanta, Georgia.
11. Children’s Museum of Atlanta – Kids can have a full day of fun at the Children’s Museum. So much for—through all the ages!
Memorial Day Weekend 2023 Events & Celebration In Atlanta
12. Zoo Atlanta – Get outside and meet wildlife at the zoo! It really is every kid’s favorite thing to do in Atlanta, Georgia.
13. Skyview Ferris Wheel – Talk about city viewing! Ride the Ferris wheel downtown for great views across Atlanta.
14. Ice Skating – There are many places to go ice skating in Atlanta. This indoor skating rink is open 24/7. And if you visit in the winter, hang out of the rink.
Families who know ice skating is one of the fun things to do in Atlanta this weekend.
Life Of 2 Snowbirds: A Weekend In Atlanta, Georgia
15. Legoland Discovery Center – Legoland Atlanta is always a hit! There is so much to do and so much to see. Even if no one in your family is a born Lego fan, you’ll find plenty of fun things to do at Legoland Atlanta.
16. High Museum of Art – Go to the High Museum and be inspired by the beautiful exhibitions and works of art. We also host Toddler Thursdays where young artists can learn and create!
17. Puppe Arts Center – Visit and attend shows, workshops, exhibitions and events! Learn or just relax and enjoy a live puppet show!
18. Delta Flight Museum – Learn more about the history of aviation and let your kids experience the interactive exhibits at this amazing flight museum.
Things To Do In Atlanta This Weekend:
19. Roller skating – Roller skating is a fun way to get a little extra energy and can be enjoyed by all ages! Smyrna Sparkles is my favorite place!
20. Fernbank Museum of Natural History – There is so much to explore and so much to do at Atlanta’s Fernbank Museum. With both indoor and outdoor exhibits, there is no shortage of wonderful things to see.
Atlanta is a great city for day and night! So grab a girlfriend or boyfriend and try one of these cool ideas!
21. Segway Tour – Take a Segway Tour of the City! It’s a great way to see lots of fun things to do in Atlanta in a short amount of time. If you don’t like Segway, you can book an electric car tour. Or consider a Kick Scooter!
Stone Mountain Park
22. Fox Theater – Catch a show at the iconic Fox Theater! From Broadway to comedy, this theater hosts a variety of events.
23. Roxy – Looking to do something in Atlanta this weekend? Enjoy the Roxy concert with your lover!
24. Dad’s Garage Theater – Dad Garage is an improv comedy theater. Take a class or go to a show with your significant other for a special day in Atlanta.
26. The St. Regis Hotel – A night can be extravagant, but it’s worth it! As a bonus, there are many great restaurants within walking distance!
The Ultimate 3 Day Weekend In Atlanta Itinerary
27. College Football Hall of Fame – Even if only half of your relationship is interested in football, you should give this place a chance! Inside there are many seasonal events and interactive experiences.
28. Dark Horse Shop – It’s time to get out and do something different this weekend! A fun place with a live karaoke band! So grab the mic and show what you got!
29. Highland Yoga – a local favorite, this studio offers amazing reviews and a variety of class times to fit your schedule. Take a class with your partner on new ways to move and connect with your body.
31. Carlos Museum – Located on Emory’s campus, this museum has a lot to see. As they say on their website, “A day in the world”.
Best Things To Do In Atlanta
32. Atlantic Station – Visit Atlantic Station at night! It’s a fun outdoor activity with tons of great restaurants to choose from. It’s a good place to walk around holding hands and look around.
33. World Theater – Have a fun Atlanta day and night at this incredible improvisational theater. Ride together and enjoy a night on the town!
34. Atlanta History Center – delve into Atlanta’s history through beautiful historic homes and gardens.
35. Underground Atlanta – If you’re looking for fun things to do in Atlanta this weekend, check out this great shopping and entertainment district.
Things To Do In Atlanta This Weekend: April 28 30, 2023
36. Buckhead – This is Atlanta’s “Beverly Hills.” It is a nice area with lots of nice houses and great for shopping. We cook and have lunch.
37. Rocky Mountain – This beautiful spot outside of Atlanta is home to all kinds of attractions, festivals and events. The wonderful natural areas are perfect scenic views for the whole family.
38. Skyline Park – Visit the rooftop while visiting Ponce City Market for games, rides and great views of Atlanta!
39. Chattahoochee Nature Center – While visiting Atlanta, you can walk, hike or canoe the waters of the Chattahoochee.
Top 5 Best Things To See At The Atlanta Botanical Gardens In Georgia
40. Historic Fourth Ward Park – Enjoy a picnic or festival in this gorgeous green space in the heart of the city!
41. Treetop Quest – Climb a tree and connect with nature! Treetop Quest is one of the coolest things outside of Atlanta.
42. Sweetwater Creek State Park – History, Forests, Just Minutes from Atlanta! This beautiful state park is a must see if you love nature and hiking!
43. Oakland Cemetery – This is literally the most beautiful cemetery
Things To Do In Atlanta This Weekend: September 16 18, 2022
Things to do in atlanta this weekend for free, free things to do in atlanta this weekend, things to do near atlanta this weekend, family things to do in atlanta this weekend, this weekend in atlanta, stuff to do in atlanta this weekend, things in atlanta this weekend, atlanta things to do this weekend, fun things to do atlanta this weekend, what to do in atlanta this weekend, things to do in atlanta this weekend for family, things to do in atlanta this weekend for couples
Hello my name is Sophia, Wellcome to my blog