This DMCA Notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice) is intended to inform users and visitors of the website “Doctoral Degree with Belkin” (referred to as the “Website”) about copyright infringement and the procedures to address such infringements. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or reproduced on this Website without authorization, please read the following information and follow the steps outlined to submit a DMCA takedown notice.
The Website “Doctoral Degree with Belkin” respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Copyright infringement occurs when someone uses another person’s copyrighted work without permission or authorization, in violation of applicable copyright laws. If you believe that your work has been copied, distributed, or used on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us using the process described below.
DMCA Takedown Notice
To submit a DMCA takedown notice, please provide the following information to the designated DMCA agent of the Website:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are affected, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact you, such as an email address, telephone number, or physical address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Please send the completed DMCA takedown notice to the following designated DMCA agent:
Email: [email protected]
Address: New York City
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will take appropriate actions to address the alleged copyright infringement, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material. We may also notify the alleged infringer of the notice and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
Please note that submitting a false or misleading DMCA notice may result in legal consequences, including damages and attorney’s fees. Therefore, it is important to ensure that you have a good-faith belief that your copyrighted work has been infringed before submitting a DMCA takedown notice.
If you have any questions or require further assistance regarding the DMCA process, please contact us