June 25, 2020
Get all your queries regarding how to connect Belkin extender to macbook pro get resolved through this blog.
Are you experiencing trouble with Belkin extender? Have you recently purchased Belkin wifi extender? If you are confused about Belkin extender setup to macbook pro, then don’t worry as we can help you with it. You can continue reading this blog and know what to do if your Belkin wifi extender not connecting.
1. To get started, you need to make sure that your macbook pro is not currently connected to the internet through an Ethernet cable.
2. Take an Ethernet cable and insert into the cable modem and other end into the back of the router.
3. Now, you need to turn on your macbook pro.
4. Connect to the Belkin extender by click on the Wi-Fi icon on your computer.
5. Open up your preferred browser such as safari.
6. Enter the Belkin extender’s default ip address i.e. 192.168.2.1 into the address bar.
7. Belkin extender login page appears.
8. Provide the default username and password in the required fields.
9. Click ‘Login’
10. You will get access to the Belkin extender setup page.
11. A list of available networks will be displayed on your screen.
12. Click on your home network and enter the password to connect to it.
13. If you have dual band router, click on the 5 GHz network and enter the password.
14. You can now ‘save’ the network.
15. If you want, you can change the wireless settings of the router.
16. Change the wireless network name and password of your Belkin network
17. Click ‘Save’ to apply the changes.
18. Belkin extender setup to macbook pro is now completed.
If you need more details on how to connect Belkin extender to macbook pro, you can contact our technical team. Our technicians are available round the clock to help you if your Belkin wifi extender not working.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.